Online Self-esteem programme
Many people have low self-esteems, but do not realise how this impacts their lives negatively. Find out how you can let go of your low self-esteem and develop confidence and self-love.
- Payment received.
- The client receives a video which introduces them to the concept of self-esteem.
- With this video the client also receives a word document containing questions on how a low self-esteem is impacting their life.
- The client completes the questions and returns it to Freddie Counsellor via email. The client has to request their preferred feedback medium (e-mail, 15 minute Skype or WhatsApp video call) when they return the questionnaire.
- Freddie Counsellor personally responds to the client’s answers in preferred format as requested in point 4.
- The next work day the client receives a video about Thought Inaccuracies and how these can negatively impact self-esteem.
- The next day a video about Tools Towards a Great Esteem will be sent to the client.
- The closing video (and the end of the programme) will entail a video which shortly deals with personal affirmations
- Once you have completed the programme, your mobile number will be added to a WhatsApp Broadcast group. You will receive a WhatsApp every Monday morning which will serve as a reminder of something you were taught on the programme to practice during that week.